Day 23: Do you ever help to cook Thanksgiving dinner? If so what do you make?
I do help make Thanksgiving dinner. I help make the turkey and mashed potatoes. I usually make the mashed potatoes from scratch which is always fun. When I go down Eric’s we help his mom make pies and we make pumpkin cookies. I also put the brown and serve rolls in the oven. Those are really easy.
- Thanksgiving 101: Dishes to Make Your Next Thanksgiving Dinner a Hit (southernfood.answers.com)
- Must-Have Menu Items for a Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner (cooking.answers.com)
- How To Make An Entire Thanksgiving Dinner In A Crock Pot (Almost) (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Preparing for Thanksgiving: Our Thanksgiving Dinner Menu Plan (modernmami.com)
- Happiness is Thanksgiving Dinner (ministryofhappiness.wordpress.com)
Posted on November 24, 2013, in Journals and tagged challenge, dinner, Family, Fruits and Vegetables, Mashed potato, November, Potatoes, Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving dinner. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.