Day 11: Write a letter to a veteran that thanks him or her for defending our country.
To all the men and women who have and continue to fight for my freedom,
First and foremost, thank you for fighting for this country. I appreciate all that you have done and continue to do. Without you this world would crumble around us. I pray each night for your safety and I pray for your families to have strength. It has to be very hard for them to be without you so long. I hope you are well and thank you for making this a better world.
- Veterans Day: Latino members of Congress thank and honor veterans (voxxi.com)
- War (What’s It Good For?) (briancastner.com)
- Veterans Day and Thanks Giving (sowingseedsofgrace.wordpress.com)
- On Veterans Day and Everyday Serving Women Who Have Served (womenmisbehavin.com)
- Happy Veterans Day! (whiteglossyundergroundboard.com)
- A blog letter to: The Veterans of the Armed Forces. (smcclintonjr.wordpress.com)
Posted on November 15, 2013, in Journals and tagged challenge, eleven, Gratitude, History, letter, November, solider, United States, United States Armed Forces, veteran, Veteran's Day. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.